Monday 11 July 2011

Funky Flip Flops

OMG, I just love working for the CMIT Design Team. The lovely Teresa who owns the company managed to get one of my favourite old faithful dies, the flip flops. I know she will have them in store really soon too.

I basically cut out the flip flops in shrink plastic. I then stamped on them. I used a flower from the new Tropical Flourish die (DC0147) to create a stamp.

Make sure that you punch all holes before shrinking (these will be holes for the wire to feed through). Once the items have been shrunk down, feed seed beads on to wire and thread through. To finish, add jump rings to attach to a chain.

Enjoy, Wendy X



Lifestyle Crafts / Quickutz products used:
- Flip Flop (Rev-0051)
- Tropical Flourish (DC0147)

Dies soon available from:
Creating Memories in Time
Creating Everlasting Memories

No comments: