Saturday 7 April 2012

Celebrate!

Todays project is a quick and easy to make birthday card. I brought this lovely jade coloured card a while ago and I just love using it with white card to make it stand out.

I used the 'Spring Flowers' die from tthe Lifestyle Crafts latest release to make the centre piece on the card. I used one of the lovely nesting frame dies to layer the card up.

You may notice the little tag in the corner. It was a die that came with the 'Icing rub ons' starter set, quite some time ago. I think they are still available directly from Quickutz. I did my usual and brought many of the rub ons so I still have quite a stash!!

Dies are available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!

Enjoy!!

Dies used:
- Spring Flowers (DR0297)
- Brocade Die (DC0273)
- Nesting Frame 5 (DC0178)

No comments: