I sued the new Lifestyle Crafts Pennant Punches to make the Birthday bunting at the top of the card. This pennant die is fab as it cuts our 8 pennants in one roll through the machine.
I used a corrugated cad for the floor. I thought it resembled a resembled a dance studio floor.
The ballet dancers were made using numerous dies, but I shall list them all for you.
Dies are available, as always from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!
Enjoy, Wendy X
- Pennant Punches (DC0263)
- Manhattan 4 x 4 alphabet (DA0238)
- Sewing Die (Rev-0322) for the skirt
- Doll die set (6 Pc - 24 die)
- Fashion Doll Set (050-4) for the hair
- Fairy Tale (Rev-0263-D) for the tiara
- Spa Outfit (Rev-0298) for the belt
- Pilgrim Girl / Boy (KS-0770 / 1)