I love any shape that's got a scalloped edge, so it's no wonder I used the Lifestyle Scalloped Squares to make this handy little bag.
- Take the largest die in the set of 4 and cut it out twice
- Emboss these two squares
- Trim a piece of card 22.5cm long by 6 cm's wide.
- Score the strip of card at 7.5cm intervals so you effectively have scored the card into 3
- Score down both sides of the strip of card 1cm in from each side.
- You now have formed the inside of the bag and you just need to stick the 2 scalloped squares to each side of the inner bag
- Decorate to finish
Dies Used (All Lifestyle Crafts)
- Scalloped Squares (4-037)
- Special Delivery Spring Gift Set (SGS-10) for the flowers and 'love' letters
- Santa's Workshop Gift Set (HGS-09-IND) for the label
All Dies Available from
Creating Everlasting Memories