I really liked using the green and white Bazzill Bling on the bunny basket and this inspired me to make a Mothers Day card.
This is really quick and simple and I just love the bold colours.
- Firstly cover your base card in yellow Bazzill Bling
- Take a piece of green Bazzill Bling the size of your card and cut the pop up flowers into the card. Stick to base card.
- Cut out 5 white pop up flowers. You will need your trusty craft knife to remove them as they are cut into the card, rather than cut out.
- Stick flowers to green flowers on base card.
- I had a small circle die to make the centre of the flowers. I layered it 3 times on each flower.
- Add some stems and leaves ro the flowers
- To finish add a pink border with desired greeting.
Lifestyle Crafts Dies used:
- Pop up Flowers (055-5)
- Scalloped cupcake liner (L-CC-009) for the leaves
- Billboard set (077-9 ) for the stems
- Banana Split 4 X 8 font
Dies available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories