Sunday 4 September 2011

Letterpressed Thank You Card

I made a Letterpressed card a few weeks ago and had some of the design left over. I like to make full use of the ink and always print a few things extra than I need.

This card was made using the 'Damask' printing plate. The design was printed onto Letterpress card and one dry I could out the main part of the card using the new Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Lace Scalloped Squares. I then layered it onto a black scalloped square before mounting it onto the base card. The butterfly is the 3D shape club die.

To finish, I used the smae Letterpress set to stamp the 'Thank You' and then cut it out using a nesting ovals die

Enjoy, Wendy X





















Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Letterpress Damask Printing Plate
- Letterpress Black and Red Inks
- Nesting Lace Squares (DC0158)
- Nesting Scalloped Squares (DC0157)
- Nesting Ovals (L-CC-004)
- 3D Butterfly (DP0104)

Products Available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Please see links to the right on my blog.

No comments: