Friday 2 September 2011

New piece of Jewellry

I just love the Lifestyle Crafts possibilities release and as I'm doing a little bit of jewellry making at the moment I made a little pendant using some of their new dies. I used the nested lace circles and one of the flowers.

I cut the shapes out in opaque sanded shrink plastic and shrunk down. I then used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze to colour. These paints are truly amazing and leave such a nice finish. I stuck the flower to the pendant with Judlikins Diamond Glaze.

Enjoy,

Wendy X























Products used:
- Lifestyle Crafts Nested Lace Circles (DC0155)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Bloom (DC0167)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Blossoms (DC0165)
- Opaque Shrink Plastic
- Tattered Angels Waterfall and Icicle Glimmer Glaze

Products available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. See links to the right of my blog.

No comments: