Wednesday 31 August 2011

Black and White girly card

It's been a little while since I posted. I took a week off to celebrate becoming a qualified accountant. I'm really excited as there will be no more studying for me, just lots of crafting :-)

Here is a little card I made using the Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress System, a bit of shrink and my favourite flip flop die.

The base card is self explanatory as it made by using the Damask Letterpress plate with black ink. Once dried, I cut a circle into the card and layered a scallop around the edge.

The flip flops were cut out in black shrink plastic and then heat shrunk. I then added a little bling for effect.

Enjoy, Wendy X




Products used:
- Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress Damask Plate(005)
- Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress Black Ink
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 3 (DC0176)
- Dragonfly 4 X 8 alphabet


Products available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. See links on the right hand side of my blog.

No comments: