Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sweet and Spicy

I had some really lovely products arrive on my desk yesterday and the 'Sweet and Spicy'shape dies was one of the items. I've wanted this set for ages as it has the most amazing die in it. Here is what I made.



I know it's a Christmas item but there are only approx 131 days to go and I need to be prepared this year. It's a little wreath. I cut out 4 of the shapes and stuck 2 lots of 2 of them together. I then put them either side on an acetate circle. I intend to thread some ribbon through to make it a hanging ornament.

To finish, I added some gems and a little bow.

Enjoy, Wendy X

Lifestyle Crafts products used:
- Sweet and Spicy Die Set (DH0084)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Baby Girl Shapes (Shape-08)


Prodcuts available from Creating Memories in Time and Creating Everlasting Memories. Links on the right hand side of my blog.

No comments: