Saturday 20 August 2011

CMIT Halloween Challenge

Coming up in early September is our Halloween challenge for the CMIT blog.

I love Halloween, all the dressing up and fun and games. My project for the challenge is specifically designed to house 'treats'. The mini Take Out Container and Paper Bag dies are great for this.

My favourite part is the handle on the little box made from Lifestyle Crafts plastic sheets from their Media Range. I also took advantage of the new 'nesting dies' to help me decorate the items. If you are wondering the little box has the word 'BOO!' round it.

Enjoy, Wendy X




Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Paper Bag (DC0097)
- Take Out Container (DC0048)
- Nesting Lace Rectangles (DC0164)
- Nesting Scallop Rectangles (DC0163)
- Halloween 4x8 Alphabet
- Adhesive Sheets (L-MEDIA-005)
- Plastic Sheets (L-MEDIA-002)

Products available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. See links on the right hand side of my blog.

No comments: