Thursday 18 August 2011

Nesting Dies

I just love all dies that are nesting so it's no wonder that the new Lifestyle Crafts release is on my agenda.

This card is made using the new Nesting Lace Rectangles and the Nesting Scalloped Rectangles. I also used my favourite nesting circles and scalloped circles.

I used vellum on this card and Lifestyle Crafts have a fantastic double sided adhesive which is great when working with vellum. I attahced the vellum to te card before cutting out the circle as it would have been a nightmare lining up the holes.

Just a simple little card to send as a birthday wish or a thank you

Enjoy, Wendy X



Products used:
- Nesting Lace Rectangles (DC0164)
- Nesting Scalloped Rectangles (DC0163)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Butterfly (KS-0919)
- Lifestyle Crafts adhesive sheets (L-MEDIA-005)
- Teresa Collins 'Jaimie's Gems' (BL1909)

Products available from the stores on the right of my blog.

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

A beautiful card Wendy love it I haven't got many nesties but do love using them but I know I don't use them to their full usage lol
anyway another great creation from you love it
Jacki xx