Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas All Wrapped Up

With only 2 days to go I thought I'd finish my wrapping. I used some of my favourite Lifestyle Crafts Dies to help me with the task.  As you can see I have continued with the white theme with a splash of colour.

Enjoy, Wendy X



















Lifestyle Crafts / Quickutz Dies used:
- Pizza Box (DC0024)
- Nesting Scalloped Circles (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Paper Bag (DC0097)
- Snowflakes (DC0020)
- Sugarplum Die Set
- Sugarplum Spine Set (Shape-061-3)

Dies available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!!

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful as always, I especially love the black and white book - did you make the book too? If so, how :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

The book was made from a die cut per my list of dies. Thank you so much for your comments. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!