Tuesday 27 December 2011

CMIT Designer challenge Jan 12 - Happy New Year

New Year is fast approaching and I have started my CMIT Challenge for Jan 12. I thought it would be great to have my own desk calendar, so I have started January and February. I intend to post at least 2 months each day this week until the calendar is complete.

You can enter the contest by following this link CMIT January Blog contest

January - Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts products used:
- Nesting Scalloped Triangles (DC0163)
- Paper Doll (4PK0006)
- Paper Doll Winter Clothes (4PK0002)
- Paper Doll Hair (4PK0004)
- Winter Shapes (CC-SHAPE-15)
- Handmade Alphabet (DA0081)



















Febuary - Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts products used:
- Nesting Scalloped Triangles (DC0163)
- Nesting Rounded Squares (L-002)
- "Clip It" Die Kit (DG0240)
- Recipie Shape Set (Shape-057-15)
- Dragonfly 4X8 alphabet


















All products available from Creating Everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in Time. See links to the right of my blog.

No comments: