Friday 8 June 2012

Sweet Treats

Today's project is a little thank you card made for a very sweet someone.

Sometimes I forget that I have dies and I just love this little cupcake from the Lifestyle Crafts Sweetheart Release.

Firstly I cut my card black (9cm by 11cm when folded). I then cut another piece of card the same size as the front of the card and covered it with lovely paper. I then punched one of the frame dies in the paper covered card and mounted this on my base card with foam pads to raise slightly.

I cut out the same frame in a larger size and the the smaller frame inside it so that I had a pink border around the design.

Lastly, I punched out flowers and the cupcake and finished the card with a rub on.

Dies available as always from Creating Everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!

Enjoy, Wendy X

Dies used:
- Baked Good - DR0237
- Nesting Frame 5 - DC0178
- Blossoms (DC0073)

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

I so love pink and chocolate together - beautiful :-)