Sunday 10 June 2012

A Trio of Treats

Today I have made 3 little cards based on a similar theme to my card yesterday.

Again, I have made frames for each of the cards and raised the frame on the base card with 3D foam pads.

Dies are available as always from Creating Everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog.

Enjoy, Wendy X


Dies used:

- Nesting Frames 6 (DC0179)
- Banners and Arrows (DC0046)
- Baked Goods (DR0237)







Dies used:
- Nesting Inverted Rectangles (DC0278)
- Banners and Arrows (DC0046)
- Recipie Shape Set (Shape-057-15)
- Nesting Blooms (DC0074)




Dies used:

- Nesting Blooms (DC0074)
- Nesting Scalloped Circles (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Butterfly (DP0104)



1 comment:

Ute said...

Hi Wendy,
my favorites are butterflies and cakes! Butterflies as embellishments for projects and cakes for eating! :) I LOVE eating cakes!!!
And you created wonderful cards with my favorites. Alone the idea with the frame is just ingenious!
Hugs, Ute