Saturday 4 February 2012

CHA Lifestyle Crafts

OMG, I am the luckiest girl ever. I have been sent an amazing package of new Lifestyle Crafts dies from the wonderful Teresa Etchey at CMIT.

I've got the chance to make some projects before the dies even go on sale, woo hoo!

The dies will be available over the next few months from Creating Memories in Time, Creating Everlasting Memories. Links on the right of my blog!

Here are a few projects, and believe me there will be a ton more.

 I turned this glass into a candle holder. I have put white paper in the glass but this will be removed when I add the tea light candle.

Dies used:
- Garden Border Dies (DC0275)

A cute little bunny basket. Add some little easter eggs and you have a perfect gift for Easter

Dies used:
- Berry Container (DC0267)
- Garden Border Dies (DC0275)
- Bunny (DR0056)

I think yu can probably guess by now what my favourite dies is. I just love this flower border because it is so versatile.

- Garden Border Dies (DC0275)
- CLIP It Die Set (DG0240)


Another use for the garden border dies :-)
- Garden Border Dies (DC0275)
- Nesting Frames #9 (DC0287)
- Treat Box Die (DC0268)
- CLIP It Die Set (DG0240)


A Pretty little favour box for a wedding!
- Bag Die (DC0270)
- Nesting Eyelet Hearts (DC0259)
- Nesting Hearts (DC0257)
- CLIP It Die Set (DG0240)

No comments: