Sunday 6 May 2012

Up-coming birthdays

I have my 3 adorable nieces birthdays coming up in the next month or so. Here is card number one and it is for my ballet fanatical niece Hannah.

I sued the new Lifestyle Crafts Pennant Punches to make the Birthday bunting at the top of the card. This pennant die is fab as it cuts our 8 pennants in one roll through the machine.

I used a corrugated cad for the floor. I thought it resembled a resembled a dance studio floor.

The ballet dancers were made using numerous dies, but I shall list them all for you.

Dies are available, as always from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!

Enjoy, Wendy X



Dies used:

- Pennant Punches (DC0263)
- Manhattan 4 x 4 alphabet (DA0238)
- Sewing Die (Rev-0322) for the skirt
- Doll die set (6 Pc - 24 die)
- Fashion Doll Set (050-4) for the hair
- Fairy Tale (Rev-0263-D) for the tiara
- Spa Outfit (Rev-0298) for the belt
- Pilgrim Girl / Boy (KS-0770 / 1)


1 comment:

Julia said...

Gorgeous Wendy, any ballet fan would love it I'm sure xx