Friday 18 March 2011

Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress

I've been playing with the Letterpress again last night and I just love the wedding printing plates.

The design is simple enough that if you wanted to mass produce them for a wedding, it would be quite straight forward.

I added some gems just to dress the card up and make it unique.

I was a little annoyed with myself and my impatience, as after a lovely printed image I managed to get my hand on it and smudge the design. Oh well, will I ever learn!!!

Enjoy!



Lifestyle crafts products used:
Letterpress Starter Kit
Letterpress Wedding Plate (009-WD)
Letterpress Gold Ink

Products Available from:
Creating everlasting Memories

2 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely card. What card do you use for the letterpress, looking to buy one myself. Is it easy to use. Love all the scroll work, Lots of love and Hugs JO.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks as always for yur lovely comments. I love the Letterpress and it is so easy too.

You can use pretty much whatever card you have on it although Letterpress have some really amazing card which is lovely to work with. In all honesty, you really should use their card as the results are better.

Lots of love and hugs
Wendy xx