Thursday 24 March 2011

Nesting dies and pop up flowers

I am such a big fan of the Lifestyle Crafts nesting die shapes as they are such good value for money. For example in the nesting circles, you get 20 dies in total! I don't know any other company that offers that value for money.

I am also in love with the pop up flowers dies. They must be one of the most inexpensive set of dies I have but they are so flexible.

I created this card for my a friend. I wanted a chic stylish design and I think the chocolate and cream colours work wonders.

Enjoy, Wendy X



Lifestyle Crafts used:
- Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Pop up flowers (055-5)
- Banana Split 4 X 8 alphabet

Products Available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful! Those pop up flowers are really cool!