Sunday 17 April 2011

Ahoy There!!!

I'm a really big fan of Lifestyle Crafts Cupcake Wrappers. There are so many possibilities and I'll shall be using them all the time over the summer for my 3 gorgeous niece's birthdays.

Anyway, this one is for a boys birthday. Nautical seems to be quite the theme at the moment and it inspired me to make this pirate style cupcake wrapper.

I have basically cut out the wrapper 3 times and layered them on top of each other to give the effect of the sea. I then cut out various items and inserted them into the wrapper. The map is my favourite. I used a label die to cut it, scrunched it up and then added some ink around the edge to make it look authentic. Finally, some wording using the License Plate 4 X 8 alphabet.

Enjoy, Wendy!!




Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Artisan Cupcake Wrapper (L-CC-011)
- Nesting Frames (L-CC-014)
- Treasure Chest(KS-0782)
- Holly (KS-0979) - for the foliage
- License Plate 4 X 8 Alphabet

Products Available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories

No comments: