Friday 29 April 2011

Cute Baby Card

After spending all morning and afternoon in front of the TV, I thought I'd get my creative juices flowing in my crafts room.

I didn't get chance to use the chick and Egg die at Easter, so I chose to use the Egg Shell part of the die on my card.

To make the card and the layers, I used the nesting rounded squre dies. The baby's head was made using the pilgrim girl die. The greeting is an old rub on I had lying around but this was attached to the nesting ovals die.

Enjoy, Wendy X




Lifestyle Crafts products used:
- Nesting Round Squares (L-CC-002)
- Chick (REV-0184)
- Pilgrim Girl (KS-0770)

Products available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories

1 comment:

Lynette said...

This is so super adorable, Wendy! I always love to see what you've come up with. The pink is so pretty.