Sunday 17 April 2011

My Sisters Birthday

It's my little sisters Birthday tomorrow, so I had to make her a card.

I am using my favourite dies again (nesting scallops and circles) and the Blossoms from the Fresh Start release.

I made the card using the nesting scallops and then used the nesting circles for the base on the card. I used the branch and berries for the foliage for my blossoms to sit on. Finally I used the Paperdoll 4 X 8 alphabet for the wording.



Enjoy, Wendy X

Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Branch and Berries (DC0015)
- Paperdoll 4 X 8 alphabet

Products Available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories

4 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Wendy I bet your sister is going to love your card, its absolutely gorgeous. Hugs JO.xxx

Lynette said...

I love it, Wendy! The flowers are so pretty, and that's a great alphabet! Happy Birthday to your little sister:)

Julia said...

Such a pretty card Wendy, where do you get all your ideas from?! My CEM order arrived this week, so I'm going to have a play - this alphabet just happened to fall into my basket ;0) xx

Unknown said...

Oooh what did you buy Julia? xx