Thursday 9 February 2012

Birthday card - New Lifestyle Carfts CHA Releases

Today I have made a simple birthday card using some of the new dies for the Lifestyle Crafts CHA Release.

All of the new border dies in the release are absolutely stunning and today I am using one of the borders from the Brocade set.It is so elegant and chic. I also used the flower (again!) from the Treat Box Die :-). The white base of the card was pearlised white card that I put through a crimper.

I don't know if you can remember back far enough to the Quickutz Icing Rub ons. Well I brought a ton of those things when they were first released and I still have loads leftover. Anyway, I used the 'Happy Birthday' rub on from the starter set. I really wish that they would bring these icing rub ons back.

Dies will be available in the coming few months from Creating everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in time. Links to the right of my blog!




Dies used:
- Treat Box (DC0268)
- Brocade Border (DC0273)
- Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)

No comments: