Wednesday 29 February 2012

Baby Boy Card

Oops, sorry, long time no post. I have been busy at work so I'm shattered by the time I come home.

Anyway, enough of that. Today I have a baby boy card for a friend. As you can see by the weight, he was very small, but I'm informed he was adorable.

I used the Lifestyle crafts Nesting Inverted Squares for the background and the Nesting Inverted Circles for the date and weight. I also dug out one of my very first dies I purchased (Teddy bear). He is adorable and perfect for baby cards.


Dies used:
- Nesting Inverted Squares (DC0279)
- Nesting Inverted Circles (DC0276)
- Teddy Bear (KS-0319)
- Button (RS-0510)
- Nesting Stars (3-021)
- Tiki 4 X 8 Alphabet

Dies available from Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my Blog!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Gorgeous baby card Wendy, you've made some lovely bits lately. The baby was a small one, my son was another 6lb on top of that weight! xx