Sunday 5 February 2012

More from CHA

I have another batch of projects using some of the new Lifestyle Crafts CHA Release. I just love all the dies and in this post I have used some of the beautiful border dies available.

The dies will be available over the next few months at Creating Everlasting Memories and Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!


St Patricks Day is not far away and it is also this months Challenge over at the CMIT blog. I made this card using the new Nesting Clover die.

- Nesting Clover (DC0262)
- Garden Die Border (DC0275)
- Nesting Inverted Circles (DC0276)
- Nesting Inverted Ovals (DC0277)
- Nesting Eyelet Hearts (DC0259)
- Nesting Hearts (DC0257)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)

I love the Milk Carton Die. It is so easy to assemble and this would make a great 'favour' at a Birthday, Wedding or Christening. The Circles Border dies are so chic and really spice up any project.

- Milk Carton (DC0240)
- Nesting Inverted Ovals (DC0277)
- Circles Border Dies (DC0249)

I had such fun making these napkin rings. I used the Whimsy Border die as the main feature on the rings which were made using acetate. The butterfly antenna was made using the Brocade Border Die.
- Whimsy Border Die (DC0251)
- Brocade Border Die (DC0273)
- Nesting Butterflies (DC0284)


Love is still in the air at the moment so I can't help but make a card for this romantic time of year. I used the Dainty Doily Die to make the detail in the centre of the heart.

- Dainty Doily Die (DR0246)
- Nesting Eyelet Hearts (DC0259)
- Nesting Hearts (DC0257)
- Nesting Eyelet Squares (DC0156)

I really love the pinwheel die. There are so many possibilities for this die. Iused it as a bow on the present (which happens to be the new Disc Case Die).

- Pinwheel (DC0241)
- Whimsy Border Die (DC0251)
- Disk Case Die (DC0272)

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

I love the milk carton die too, is it the same one that Stampin Up have do you know, is it quite dinky or large? Lots of lovely work again, keep it up :-)