Saturday 30 July 2011

Heart necklace made with dies and shrink

I love trying to find many ways of using my dies and you may have noticed that shrink plastic is one of my favourite methods currently.

I cut a heart in shrink plastic and then spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist before shrinking down. I then used Judikins Diamond Glaze to give the heart a
3D effect. I used some pretty pearls to finish.

Enjoy,

Wendy X




Products used:
-Lifestyle crafts Nesting Hearts (DC0042)
-Bottle Cap Inc. Antiqued Silver Necklace chain (NCHAS2.75)
-Bottle Cap Inc. 8mm Antiqued Silver Jump rings (JRANTSIL)
-Sanded Shrink Plastic
-Tattered Angels Chocolate Cherries Glimmer Mist
-Judikins Diamond Glaze
-Flat backed pearls

Produts available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories
Creating Memories in Time

No comments: