Sunday 1 January 2012

CMIT January Challenge - getting there

I've started to put my calendar together today and I'm really pleased with how it looks!!!


I also made another few pages today, so only 4 pages to go. Here you go!!

May - Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Santas Workshop shape set
- Nesting Scalloped Rectangles (DC0163)
- Nesting Frames #7 (DC0180)
- "Clip IT" Die det (DG0240)
- Recipie Die Set (Shape-057-15)
- Spa Doll Die (Rev-0298)
- Tiki 4x8 Alphabet



November - Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts Products used:

- Heritage Die Set (Shape-056-10)
- Nesting Scalloped Rectangles (DC0163)
- Nesting Frames #7 (DC0180)
- Nesting Circles (L-001)
- Nesting Scalloped Circles (L-005)
- Broom (RS-0578)
- Western Outfits (Rev-0262-D)



Products available from Creating Memories in Time / Creating Everlasting Memories. See links to the right of my blog!

2 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Wendy your calender looks absolutely fabulous. Happy New Year Hugs JO.xxx

Shelley said...

I love, love, love the calendar & if you have any to sell I would love to buy one off you!!!