Saturday 7 January 2012

Fairy Birthday

I made a birthday card today using one of my fairy designs. I love making these faries and making their dresses out of different dies. I used the Flower Die (Rev-0175).

First I cut an apperture in the card using the Nesting Frames dies (DC0178) and put acetate behind it. I then layered over the my cut out designs.

Enjoy, Wendy X




















Lifestyle Crafts / Quickutz Products used:
- Nesting frames (DC0178)
- Nesting Scalloped Circles (L-005)
- Flower (Rev-0175)
- Mushrooms (Rev-0188)
- Pilgrim Girl (KS-0770)
- Paper Doll Body (4PK-0006)
- Butterfly (KS-0920)
- "Clip It" Die Set (DG0240)
- Fairytale (Rev-0263-D)

Products available from Creating Everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog!

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Aww, how sweet :-) Are they all the same brand die cuts?

Efrat said...

So very cute. Thanks for posting exactly which dies you used.

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

All the dies are the same brand. You can buy them from the links on the right on my blog