Sunday 15 January 2012

So Sweet

I am just loving the New Sweetheart Release from Lifestyle Crafts, the dies are adorable.

I've put a little card together using the new 'Baked Goods' die and some of my favourite other dies.

If your wondering, the cream ribbon along the centre of the card was made using the "Edge IT's" kit from Lifestyle Crafts. I cut a border along the edge of the card, turned the die around and cut the other side so you get a mirror image effect.

Enjoy, Wendy X




Lifestyle Crafts / Quickutz Dies used:
- Baked Good (DR0
- "Edge IT" Kit (DG241)
- Nesting Scallops (L-CC-005)
- Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Heart Photo Corners (DD0029)
- Dragonfly 4 X 8 Aphabet

Products available from Creating Everlasting Memories / Creating Memories in Time. Links to the right of my blog.

No comments: