Wednesday 8 June 2011

A bit more shrink

I am loving playing with the shrink plastic and I have some great projects coming up.

I just made a quick keyring tonight using some coloured shrink.



I cut and then shrunk the flowers, cricle and the nesting scalloped square. However with the square, I pressed an embossing folder in it just after heating.

Remember to cut a small hole in the square before shrinking so it can be added to the keyring.

Products used:
- Quickutz Nesting Scallop Squares (4-037)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Lifestyle Crafts Blossoms (DC0073)
- Embossing Folder

Products Available from either stores:
Creating Memories in Time
Creating Everlasting Memories

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Clever and very cool! I really do need to get out my Shrinky-Dink!