I've been having a little me time in the evenings this week as i have been studying during the day.
This necklace I have made is so easy to make, her are the items I used:
- Quickutz Flowers Die Set (6-017)
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles (L-CC-001)
- Shrink Plastic
- Organza Ribbon
- Jump rings
- Using the largest flower in the 'Flowers Die Set', cut out 6 flowers in black and white shrink plastic
- Cut a hole in the middle of each flower using the 1.5" circle die. Put the cut out circles to one side as you will need these later.
- On two opposite petals on the flowers punch a small hole. Remember the hole will shrink so it needs to be approx 3mm wide.
- With the 1.5" circles that you cut out from the flowers, choose a smaller circle and punch out another hole in the middle so that effectively you have a ring. In total you need 6 white rings and 6 black. You will need to punch out a few more 1.5" circles as you won't have enough from the flowers.
- Shrink all items down and when cool assemble with the jump rings.
- To finish off, add some organza ribbon so that your necklace is the desired length.
Dies Available From:
Creating Everlasting Memories