Sunday 26 June 2011

Sneak Peak - coming soon to CMIT and CEM

I have been working on the Creating Memories in Time Design Team (CMIT) since February this year and to say that I am having a ball would be an understatement.

As you know CHA is coming up soon and although I had a very kind offer to be flown out there, I am so busy doing my day job so unfortunately had to turn it down this time!!

Anyway, back to CHA. The CMIT Design Team have some very exciting projects coming up after CHA so you will not want to miss this. I can't say anything else at this time but I want to give you a sneak peak as to what's in store.

Also the eBay store has an amazing sale on at the moment and it is really not to be missed. There are dies on sale from £1.00 upwards. How cool is that!

Link to the store for the SALE

Sneak Peak

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Wendy!