Saturday 18 June 2011

Hearts, Shrink Plastic and stamping

I am just loving my shrink plastic, it's just one of those things that I forgot about for ages and then stumbled across it a few weeks ago.



This card is so simple and for all you Quickutz addicts out there that remember Quickutz, this is for you.

Basically, I cut out a large heart in opaque shrink. I then took one of many many flower dies, punched it out in foam and then stamped all over the heart. The heart was then heat shrunk and voila, One pretty patterned heart.

Enjoy, Wendy X

Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts Products used:
- Nesting Scalloped Squares (4-037)
- Nesting Hearts (DC0042)
- Spray Flowers (DC0075)
- Nesting Ovals (Ovals-02)

Products Available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories
Creating Memories in Time

No comments: