Sunday 19 June 2011

Girly Spa Day

My sister is the big 40 this year and we are going to celebrate by having a spa day (it will probably end up being a spa weekend :-). I designed an invite for this ocassion.

I have used the paper doll spa doll outfit as the main part of the card. It is so cute and I just love the face mask. Reminds me of the time my sisters dog ate the cucumber off of my eyes whilst having a home facial, LOL!

I also used the Diesel Grand alphabet for the 'S' and Sketchbook for the remaining letters.

Enjoy, Wendy X



Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts products used:
- Paper Doll (Rev-281)
- Spa Doll (Rev-0298)
- Photo Corners (Rev-0093)
- Nesting Ovals (Ovals-02)
- Diesel Grand Alphabet
- Sketchbook 4 X 8 alphabet

Products available from:
Creating Everlasting Memories
Creating Memories in Time

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cool, and how fun!!